Love Bleeding all over my video

What it is exactly about gay-themed movies and tragic endings, I'll never understand sad. That being said though, seeing as it is somewhat of an often-recurring theme in the genre, I figured I'd dedicate my latest music video to said theme... (kinda sorta cool)...

Believe it or not, this video was originally meant to feature just one movie (i.e. the screen shots for the War Boys above and below indicating hints)... But as you might've noticed, I've been away for some time, so of course more movies (that otherwise might've been posted on their own) just kept piling on, and piling on confused...
And then there was the song... which in retrospect might've been slightly more complex than I anticipated. I think things turned out alright given the help of my latest video editor I've been toying with...
I am so going to have to make a future post on that War Boys movie though... Talk about a masterfully yet poorly executed/brilliantly done, yet sorely lacking movie cool... I could've almost sworn it would've been a Shelter-level classic... Almost neutral...